The section is looking to celebrate Scouting this spring by hosting a spring photo contest.
How it Works
All you have to do to participate is enter a photo from one of your Scouting adventures OR something that relates to spring by the deadline and you will be on your way to winning a prize.
We have separate prizes for youth and adults so everyone can participate! There is no limit to the amount of photos you may submit.
Please review the full contest rules below before submitting.
All photos must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM on May 28, 2021
The section leadership will review all submissions and choose their favorite youth and adult submissions.
The favorites will be published to the section website on June 2nd and Arrowmen may vote for their top choices. Voting will close on June 6th.
The winners will be contacted by June 11th and publicly announced in the June 16th edition of The Section Scoop.
Winning Youth Submission:
$10 off the registration fee for the 2021 Section W-1S Conclave.*
Winning Adult Submission:
$10 Amazon gift card
*The discount will be sent to the winner as a refund after the event. The winner must pay the full conclave registration fee when registering for the event and must check-in onsite during the event to receive the $10 refund.
- This contest is open to all Arrowmen registered in a lodge in Section W-1S (Lo La’Qam Geela, Tsisqan or Wauna La-Mon’tay)
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- All submissions must be Scout-appropriate
- All photos must have been taken by the submitter.
- All submissions must be received by the deadline.
- There is no limit to the number submissions per person.
- Photos must be related to Scouting adventures or springtime.
By entering this contest, you agree to allow Section W-1S to use your photo(s) in future Section W-1S communications and promotions.