This year, Wauna La Mon’tay has made great progress in unit elections, activation, and moving back to in-person events. This year we had a net gain of membership for the first time in years. We also have surpassed the High Performing lodge unit election goal with a unit election/visitation rate of over 95 percent! That was made possible by the hard work of both the lodge leadership team and the chapters.
This year we also had our 5th ArrowCorps event. ArrowCorps. Chairman Pavlos Blankenstein and his team of excellent crew leaders and support staff put on a phenomenal event spanning over 5 days and provided thousands of hours of volunteer labor.
We added a fall fellowship event this year that was a huge success. Along with the Polestar training that was conducted, lots of the activities at Camp Meriweather were open to participants. At that event, we also conducted a rededication ceremony where all the members of the lodge experienced the Ordeal Ceremony in a new way. Overall, it has been an excellent year for Wauna La Mon’tay and I cannot wait to build on this progress next year.
- Wauna La-Mon’tay Lodge attained Thriving Level for 2021 on our PMP
- Continued to build and improve our Candidate Induction experience with our Extended Elangomat Program
- A total of 75 gathered for our 5th ArrowCorps improving the trails of the Willamette National Forest
- 185 members attended our new Fall Rendezvous.
- 170 members attended Polestar Induction leadership training during Rendezvous.
- 616 (exactly ½ of our members) have claimed and have active member portals
Yours in Brotherhood,